Google AdSense is the best platform to earn money from their online content by monetizing the website. The advertisements are created and paid for by advertisers (person or organization who want to promote their business) to Google and Google will keep some commission and paid to the publisher (who owns the website and provide space for google to place ads on their website).
Google Adsense has now new features which help to remove website domain URL from Google Adsense. Now you can remove or delete your website from your Google Adsense account by following these steps.
1. Log in to your Adsense account at first
2. Go to the site and Overview option
3. You will see your all domain details on the right side, select the one domain which you want to remove now
4. Click on Remove, and proceed.
5. Now your website is removed from AdSense.