About CG Temple:
CG Temple, CG is the short form of Chaudhary Group, and this temple was made by Chaudhary Foundation which is owned by Chaudhary Group. The name of this temple is Shashwat Dham which is the best place to visit in Nawalparasi Nepal, It is one of the most popular tourist attraction destinations of Nepal. It consists of Ekambareshwar Shiva Temple, Buddhist centre and a yoga retreat.
Location of CG Temple
Many people have confusion about Nawalpur and Nawalparasi because of Nawalparasi was split into two districts Nawalpur District and Parasi District after the reconstruction of administrative divisions of states of Nepal.
Best Tourists’ Destination of Nepal Award:
|Photo Credit: nepalisansar.com|
Opening Time and Entry Fees:
- Opening Hours: 06:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Opening Days: All days of Week
- Entry Fee: Free of cost to visit CG temple
- Museum entry fee: Rs 100, Rs 150
Distance from Major Destinations of Nepal to Shahwat Dham
- Narayanghat to Shaswat Dham Distance: 23.5 Km
- Lumbini to Shashwat Dham (CG temple) distance: 101 Km (Via Parasi Road)
- Pokhara to Shashwat Dham Distance: 150 Km
- Kathmandu to CG temple distance: 175 Km